Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Looking at Classmates' Blogs

                I feel that Blaine did a really good job showing what she wanted readers to get from her blog posts.  The post the I read was Research Results in Media.  She uses good example to prove her point.  I was reading the Research Results in the Media post that she made, I found it very interesting.  I remember watching “The Hills” with my roommates and discuss if we thought it was fake or not.  It is good for the producer that many of the views believe that the plot line was real.  I have to agree with Blaine, when she stated in her post that the entertainment industry manipulate research results to gain more publicity.  I feel that Blaine did a great job at showing the research and public relations part of the media and entertainment.   

Another blog that I found interesting was Samantha’s.  The post the caught my eye was the Boardwalk Empire.  Before reading her blog I did not even know this show existed.  It was very impressed by HBO and how fast they move to sign on for a new season.  I am glad that the show worked out so well. Samantha really made it clear the HBO did the research before making the decision.  She proved may points as to why HBO should move on with the second season.  Also, she gave examples that people our age (her target audience) can relate to, if we haven’t heard of this new show.   
 Both of the blogs I picked dealt with public relations in the entertainment world.  I media and entertainment very interesting to read about.  Both of their blogs were on different topics of the entertainment world.  It was interesting to see the difference between the two.  I enjoyed reading both blogs.    

No comments:

Post a Comment